- Understanding how the cost of living crisis is affecting the workforce
- Determining what internal communications should be thinking about during the cost of living crisis and how best to address this
- Listening and gauging how the crisis is impacting individuals across all levels within your organisation
- Working closely with HR partners to communicate to employees what packages of support are available to help manage the struggles they are facing
- Communicating internal pay policies through a period of unprecedented inflation
- Pivoting from the pandemic to an energy crisis - reacting to a volatile market
- Helping our people understand what our customers were facing
- Bringing them along the way, with engagement at an all-time high
- Our learnings and strength building as we move into another difficult winter
- How is measurement and metrics in internal communications evolving?
- What metrics and tools are being developed for new channels and media engagement?
- What are the key insights from impact measurements that are driving engagement and reshaping how teams are communicating?
- Understanding how tone and language supports values and culture
- Finding your tone of voice and embedding it across your organisation. Treating colleagues as consumers.
- Adapting to change in your organisation or when things go wrong
- The case for change: understanding the changing workforce and its values and how this should influence leadership style
- Creating unique leadership communications strategy based on the individual and leadership style
- Identifying the gaps: bridging the communications gap between leaders, executive level and the wider workforce to enhance employee satisfaction and engagement
- How can tech empower internal communicators to enhance engagement and insight
- How are job preferences changing and how should communications adapt?
- After two years of hybrid working, what are the lessons learned and how should internal communications continue to evolve?